The below list serves as a guideline and not a limitation of docs to be submitted. Documents to be submitted by each applicant depends on case to case basis.
The following documentation is mandatory:
- Valid passport with at least one blank page.
- Completed and signed Visa Application Form.
- A clear, passport sized (45mm c 35mm), colour photograph.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR MAJOR VISA CATEGORIES
- Evidence of employment/studies and current financial circumstances – e.g. bank statements/pay slips/income tax clearance certificate/evidence of business and property.
- If being sponsored, evidence of sponsor’s current financial circumstances – e.g. bank statements, pay slips, evidence of other savings or financial commitments, details of available accommodation, letter of invitation where necessary.
- If spouse/children are accompanying, marriage/birth certificates, family photographs, children’s school records.
- Your qualifications/UK acceptance letter.
- Current financial circumstances (as per visitor)
- Evidence of sponsor’s financial circumstances (as per visitors)
- Letter from sponsor (if applicable)
- Evidence of relationship with sponsor – e.g. Marriage/birth certificate, evidence of communication, Photographs.
- Evidence of sponsor’s immigration status in UK and copies of passport.
- Previous divorce papers for applicant/sponsor (if appropriate).
- Evidence of employment and current financial circumstances of applicant and sponsor (as per visitors).
- Evidence of accommodation.
Please contact our professional tour handlers on any of the listed numbers on this website.