The below list serves as a guideline and not a limitation of docs to be submitted. Documents to be submitted by each applicant depends on case to case basis.

With your completed and signed application form 48R you must include the following:

  • Current Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity.
  • A recent (no older than 6 months) passport-sized photograph of yourself.
  • Payment of the Australian Government Visa Application Charge. Advice on how to pay this charge can be found at OR if the Visa Application Charge has been paid to an office of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship in Australia, the original pink copy of the receipt must be submitted.
  • A photocopy of the biodata page of your current valid passport.
  • Evidence of funds i.e. ORIGINAL or CERTIFIED COPIES of bank statements showing a history of savings of at least 3 months prior to date of visa application. The statements must show the account holder’s name, account number and current account balance ** (see below). OR Bank statement for the past 3 months of the person/s who will be supporting you while in Australia as well as a letter or email/fax from them showing their willingness to support you.
  • An Original letter from your employer confirming your employment and leave dates (must be on company letterhead) OR evidence of enrolment at a school, college or university.
  • An invitation letter or fax / email from the person you’ll be staying with OR proof of accommodation (such as hotel reservations).
  • If you intend staying in Australia longer than 3 months, or visiting a hospital/ patients for any period, a chest examination and x-ray from an Australian approved panel radiologist wil be required. If you are visiting a school / classroom for more than 3 months you are also required to undertake a physical examination with an approved panel doctor.
  • Itinerary from travel agent with proposed arrival and departure dates.
  • If you have been charged with or convicted of any offences in any country, a police certificate from the police authorities in the relevant country (no older than 12 months). If you have served in the armed forces (army, navy, air-force, reserves) in any capacity in the last 10 years, a discharge certificate indicating the period you served and the date of discharge.
Get Visa Assistance Now
Referral PhoneNo